Thursday 16 June 2011

Carte Blanche Hits North American Stores


This is a picture of my June 14th Afternoon where I purchased another copy of Carte Blanche and continued to read it during my day.  I will be traveling around with this copy so I won't care as much if it gets damaged.  As you can see there is a second copy of Carte Blanche.  Since I've talked so much about it my girlfriend as decided that she would like her own copy and she is currently reading it! Talk about a great relationship!  I encourage everyone to go pick up a copy even if you are not a die hard fan as it is a great thriller read.  

Has anyone finished it yet or planning on picking up a copy soon?  Father's Day is this Sunday and it would make a great gift to your Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...