Tuesday 11 October 2011

Javier Bardem - Bond 23 - Villian

Marketto 007's SkyFall Art
Javier Bardem is confirmed as a up coming villain in the yet untitled 23rd James Bond Film.  Many people will recall Javier Bardem as the deadly Anton Chigurh in the oscar winning movie, No Country For Old Men.  
Javier tells reporters at the LA Times that, “I’m a huge fan of the James Bond saga,” Bardem said. “When I was little, I went watching Mr. Connery doing James Bond with my father. Who in the world would think I’d be in one of those movies?”


Sam Mendes, the Bond 23 Director,  impressed Bardem in a meeting and after Bardem read the script he was hooked.  “They’re changing the whole thing, the whole dynamic,” Bardem said. “I’d be playing Bond’s nemesis, yes, but it’s not that obvious. Everything is more nuanced. It’s very intriguing.”


Bardem this week as asked bluntly during an interview with ABC,  "about the next villain you are going to play, in James Bond". He answered, "I am very excited, my parents took me to watch the movies, and I saw all of them, and to play that is going to be fun. They chose me to play this man, but I cannot give you many details."



Will SkyFall be the title of the newest James Bond film?    Who will Javier Bardem play?  Will Blofeld be back?  Will Quantum be back?

Station C Canada will be your source for information on all things 007.  Stay connected with facebook or email subscription.  The next few months will be Bond news heavy.  Don't miss any details.

Station C Canada - Facebook Page
Skyfall Official Website

James Bond 007 Facebook
James Bond 007 Twitter
Buy Walther PPK - Station C Canada



Register for updates with Station C Canada - James Bond 007 for the latest on all things Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...