Saturday 1 October 2011

Suit Up! Daniel Craig Talks Tom Ford

Daniel Craig recently spoke to reporters while he was promoting his latest film, "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" in New York about what he will wear in the upcoming Bond 23.  Tom Ford will be back for a second 007 movie in a row.


"Tom's doing the suits. In fact, I've spent a long time with Tom getting a very different look and he's been designing a new set of things [for Bond 23]."
"It's great that he's doing it. It's going to be a new kinda look. It's a new feel. I'm very excited about that. I'm very excited about the suits."


Just like most previous Bond actors, Daniel Craig enjoys the clothes after the films.  He was asked if he enjoyed taking home the costumes. "I probably was when I first did Bond and I was given all these amazing suits and suddenly I've got this huge wardrobe and I'm thinking 'Oh my God, what am I going to wear?'"
"I so do not give a shit anymore!"  He said laughing.  
"I've kind of flipped the other way and if I could just wear jeans and T-shirts all the time I would. But that doesn't mean I don't like getting dressed up. I'm really lucky to have a wardrobe with five or six beautiful suits done by Tom and some other people. So when the time is right, I put them on, and they're beautiful."  Concluded Craig.  


Jany Temime will be the costume designer working with Tom Ford for the up coming Bond film replacing Quantum of Solace's Louise Frogley.  If you were hoping for 5 picture Bond Alumni and Oscar winning Lindy Hemming to remake an appearance you'll have to wait until Bond 24.  Tom Ford did a wonderful job on Quantum of Solace but the only problem is at $1700 per cardigan you will dip once again in to Her Majesty's expense account if you wish to own his duds.  Start saving up now.  


Station C Canada will continue to bring you the latest in all things 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...